The Pipeliners Club of Oklahoma City was founded in December, 2014 by Josh Evans, Burns & McDonnell, Bud Patterson, The Midstream Group, LLC, and Clay Scott, Enable Midstream Partners. The Inaugural meeting was held on January 15, 2015, with guest speaker, Mr. Lynn Bourdon (then) CEO of Enable Midstream Partners.
The Club’s stated purpose is…
…to connect upstream, midstream and downstream energy communities for the advancement of the engineering, maintenance, and operating practices for the mutual benefit of its members and the industry.
While Pipeliners is in our name, our objective is to connect all participants in the Oil and Gas Industry in Oklahoma and surrounding states.
- Grow our membership base to 500+
- 150-200 in attendance at each general meeting
- 10% Scholarship growth year over year (126%, 38%, 74.5%)
- Increase the diversity of our membership base
- Provide beneficial programs and opportunities for our members and guests